Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yay ArtFire!

Not that long ago, I participated in an ArtFire contest on Twitter. I didn't know how many people entered, but I thought my odds of winning were pretty low. To my surprise I won! The prize was to shop in ArtFire shops doing the Christmas in July sale, all on ArtFire! This is such a cool prize because even more people win! I won this cool stuff and got to choose my prize and the sellers won because me and the two other winners are buying things in their shops!

The first thing to arrive was this card holder from madbird.
It is constructed very well and has three different fabric patterns.

This very pretty Merino Top is from FiberCycle. I can't wait to spin this!

This handmade soap and recycled yarn is from happyearthsoaps.
How did she know what my favorites are?


beSPAlicious had this cute lavendar sachet that I couldn't pass up.
Gotta protect my stach you know!

Thank you Artfire and thank you madbird, FiberCycle, happyearthsoaps, and beSPAlicious!

1 comment:

ginny said...

Oooh, congratulations on winning such a cool giveaway Melissa! You chose some super cool items :D

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop