Monday, May 25, 2009

The Lace Mobius Wrap is Complete!















I finally finished the wrap after some serious crunch time on Sunday! I knit over 4 inches of lace that day! That's about 50 rows or 4,000 stitches. I kitchener stitched the ends together that night too! Weaving in the ends got saved for this morning but it wasn't that bad, and then a major photography session!

The first picture here is the wrap all layed out before I stitched the ends together.

Next is a close up of the lace pattern. Diamonds with a cable in the middle.

This was a huge project and I'm sooo happy that I finished it in time. I'm going to wear it at my wedding next Saturday.

My next project will definitely be something in a heavier weight yarn. I could do some more neckwarmers and Jayne Hats! That sounds good. :)

If anyone is interested in knitting this yourself I have the pattern in my shop.

And here are a few of me modeling the wrap.






2 comments:

galaxiecarol said...

this is really cool! Great job.

Froggy said...

The lace wrap is adorable. You'll look beautiful with it on your wedding day, Congratulations!

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop