Saturday, August 4, 2007

Moonlit Garden Handspun Yarn

For my Moonlit Garden Yarn I started with these:

top left is my handdyed River Garden Roving, top right is some cotton yarn, bottom left is sparkly gold tinsel, and bottom right is shetland roving.


and spun them into this:

My Moonlit Garden Handspun Yarn! Starting with my River Garden handdyed wool roving I spun a thick and thin single. I spun another single with a cotton yarn, white shetland roving and gold sparkle tinsel and I plied those together.

This is an entry in the EtsyFast AugustChallenge.

ETSY FAST'S AUGUST CHALLENGE - CELESTIAL THEME:Fast stands for Fiber Arts Street Team. We work together to promote our fiber art and the Etsy site. Just for fun, we pick a challenge each month for all of us to be involved in. The August Challenge is anything celestial, suggested because we will have both a meteor shower and a total lunar eclipse this month. If you would like to enjoy our submissions Search either "etsyfast" or "augustchallenge".


No comments:

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop