Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Items

Some new items for my shop are this scarf and these new original artwork magnets. The scarf is part of EtsyFast's July challenge to make this with stuff we have in our stash. I used an acrylic and cotton yarn that I already had. You may notice that other items in my shop are made with the same cotton yarn.


















Magnets in general are pretty new to my shop. My first ones have aviation charts on them while with these I decide to draw. I must have left all my colored pencils at my parents' house because I couldn't find them. So, I decided to use some crayons! I hadn't used those in so long, but these were fun to make. I also made one with a weighted companion cube on it for the bf. Any Portal fans here? I hope someone else knows what that is! :)

No comments:

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop