Friday, January 15, 2010

Work in Progress

I'm in a knitting mode lately and I have a lot on my needles. From left to right: a scarf I'm working on with purchased hand spun yarn, a scarflette made with hand spun by me yarn, a scarf made with 2 strands of different commercial yarns.

The first scarf is black with bit of sparkles and other colors spun into the yarn. It's fun to work with.

The scarflette is in a cable pattern that made up as I went. I'm still deciding on what buttons to use with it. The yarn is 70% merino and 30% tencel for a shiny, silky, smooth, soft yarn.

The third scarf is a stash buster that I started because I was away from my other projects and wanted to knit something right then.

4 comments:

Veelana said...

Can't wait to see how the finished product will look! Also, there seems to be one person so far who wants to get the freebie from you on my blog - 99 (or so) more to go. Yay!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love how you have more than one project going! I hope you show us the finished product.

Emerson Bindery said...

I can't wait to see how they turn out! You'll have to post a follow up!

Memories for Life said...

They all look great! Can't wait to see you model them :)

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop