I'm planning on adding some more knitted items to my store, but the items I'm thinking of would need to get wet. So I'm testing out some cotton yarn to see how it works.
This is just a washcloth that I made today to test the yarn. If the test is successful I'll knit my idea.
An update on the crazy socks: Knitting from the other end of the ball was working very well for the toe. My gauge was good. Until I found a knot in the crazy gauged ball of yarn and because its two pieces of yarn just tied together it drastically changes color and yarn weight at that point. Now its more of a challenge to see if these socks can be completed, but its also tempting to make up another use for the yarn.