Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pictures Finally

I was finally able to take these pictures of my projects to post. I ran out of yarn for the orange lace scarf. I started it in a hurry so I just used some leftover yarn my friend had. I didn't realize it would be such a pain to find more! I went to the store she bought it at and they don't carry it anymore. They only have Lamb's Pride in bulky not worsted. That was a bit disappointing. I also got a lecture about dye lots. I only asked because the same store might have some left from the same lot. It hadn't been THAT long since my friend was there. Well, I ordered some more yarn and I'll see if it matches. If not I'll make some really long stripes.
















Here is the progress on the hat I've been working on. I'm almost ready to start the decreases.

No comments:

Etsy Mini - See Items in My Shop